Thursday, July 2, 2015

Through the Lens Thursday -- Photo Scavenger Hunt Underway!

Apparently I will have to complete a photo scavenger hunt every summer from now until forever because I love it!  I have visited this summer's destinations countless times, but this year I have experienced their beauty like never before because I have been actively searching for elements that otherwise may go unnoticed.

Here is my first scavenger hunt item -- a bridge:



If you're planning on trying this scavenger hunt yourself, I suggest devoting an afternoon to an active, mapped-out search for the items on the list.  My hubby and I asked family and friends for suggestions of culturally rich areas that would display "that which is the essence of the state," and I think the results turned out spectacularly.  I would love to hear your ideas for more items to add to the list next year.  Leave your suggestions in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Wildlife! Or was that already on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have "local pest," but wildlife would be even better! :)

    ReplyDelete