Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weight Loss Wednesday -- It's All in the Toes

It takes two to tango -- one stubbornly slow set of bathroom scales and one girl who will stand, shift, tip-toe, and turn to adjust that scales' numbers to an acceptable loss.  My morning dance routine with my scales has become more intense with every passing week.  In the past, I thought I could coax the numbers down by standing on my heels and shoving my toes toward the tub and the bathroom door, but now I realize the folly of my ways.  By placing my weight on my toes, holding my arms above my head, and slowly pulsing my heels against the scales, I can successfully shave a pound from my weight -- and I may even burn a few real calories in the process.  Thanks to this week's dance, I have now lost a total of 8 pounds.  That's the weight of an entire human being!  Here's a peek at my current chart:


So far, so good.  Now excuse me while I contemplate eating a 100-calorie ice cream cup paired with nutritious berries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment