Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weight Loss Wednesday -- On the Charts

Twenty-one has always been my favorite number.  I was born on the twenty-first of the month.  I started teaching when I was twenty-one years old.  Twenty-one rhymes with fun, and twenty-one days into my diet, I am finally starting to see some pounds shred into oblivion!  Inspired by my mom and other admired long-term dieters, I decided to chart out my progress on some good, old-fashioned graph paper.  Right now my weight is still in the red zone (STOP eating ice cream), but soon I will be in the yellow zone (eat ice cream very SLOWly), and eventually I will get to the prized green zone (GO eat ice cream [within incredible and disciplined reason])!  I just have to stay on that pencil line to get into my favorite dress in time for my book release party.

What tools do you use to track your progress?



No comments:

Post a Comment