Thursday, June 18, 2015

Through the Lens Thursday -- My Summer Photography Challenge!

As two teachers, my hubby and I travel as much as possible during the few summer weeks between school, meetings, classes, and other obligations.  This summer, my travel goal is to improve my photography.  I have a Nikon 3200, and I hate to admit that I spent the first year of prestigious ownership shooting photos in *gasp* auto mode.  I have since repented and flipped that small, round switch to manual, but only practice will perfect my sometimes-black-sometimes-white-sometimes-an-actual-image photographs.  My mom and I came up with a perfect practice plan for this summer’s travels.  I have a list of 10 images that I MUST capture in each state I visit this summer.  Here’s the list.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment